Saturday, October 27, 2012

USS Halloween Horror


Went over to USS last Saturday night with my boy, his bro and his girlfriend, and his bro's couple friends. Yes yes, we are triple dating ;)

I must say, it was extremely crowded!! According to Jennifer (who works in USS), 11K tickets were sold beforehand. And if you include those who bought the tickets itself, it's a whooping 15K people.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.


Anyway, I still managed to find my ghostly Lama and bought a $1 light stick to show my support. WHAT. Don't expect me to buy those overpriced lighted headbands which I will never wear again after that night ok!!

COUPLES. COUPLES EVERYWHERE.


I was really freaked out by this globin here. He came towards and shouted in an evil voice 

"I WILL MAKE YOU A GIRL"

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! AM I NOT A GIRL?! GOSH. I'm sorry but..

Jackie Chan needs to be here.


To be veryyyyyy honest, I was disappointed. 

1. 
Queues for the haunted routes/houses was extremely long. The queue time for Insanitarium was 120mins = 2 fucking hours. And I heard it was the best? We had to give it a miss because we didn't have enough time.

2.
Zombie make-up wasn't impressive. I like to play L4D2 and watch Resident Evil, so I was looking forward to meet the zombies. Turns out, their zombies could talk (1 whispered to my ear "I'm still here") and some merely had charcoal(?) dust on their faces. I really expected more..

Other than that, I was really glad the rides were opened. It made the $48 more worth it. Imagine the rides were closed, the queues would've been like 3 hours? Overall, the atmosphere was good and there were a number of professional scary ghosts! 

Ending off with a photo of a happy couple!!!