Monday, October 29, 2012

What's New?

Hey all! Wanted to do this yesterday but I settled down at my aunt's house later than I expected :/ Oh, and this post consists of a number of overexposed photos so please close 1 eye on the photo quality ya? My DSLR has been giving me some problems.. *heart breaks*

Packed my room like crazy on Friday night, in hopes to wake up in time to go shopping with Yunrou and her classmates the next day! I sure didn't regret sacrificing some of my sleep to spend time with them. They are great shopping mates! :)


We shopped at the good old City Plaza and I bought more than I told myself to :( I was still eyeing on some grey camo shirt. Used alllllll my will to refrain myself from buying it. Seriously, do they have a rehab for crazy shoppers like me? LOL. 


It was Xinyi's birthday that day, so we each got to have an individual shot with her!! Happy birthday girl!!! :)


Although there were some damage done, but I'm glad that I really did enjoyed myself! I hope I wasn't boring or anything on that day.. It's been awhile since I last hang out with a bunch of girls like this! Hope that there will be more chances to come ;)

#OOTD
denim bralet Scape | vintage belt Guess | floral skirt AMK Hub | boots Dr. Martens | bag Trea 

This was the first time I wore such a dainty headband! Wendy gave this to me cos it didn't suit her. What do y'all think? Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm constantly revolving around the same outfits, that is because I was left with very little clothes a few days before I move :(

-

Met Weiliang, Shi Hai and Zhuoxiu at town after that. As usual, Mr Tay wanted some shots of himself cause he thinks he is extremely good looking and wants to use it to cheat girls online. (I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS HAHAHA)

To help him, you girls can vote which is the nicest shot. I'm such a good friend, I know :P

Shot #1

 Shot #2 (going for the 'nerd' feel to cheat girls)

Shot #3 (Act cute pose. Once again, to cheat girls.)

OH OH, sorry to disappoint your girls! This isn't 1 of the choices even though this is much better than the above 3 :P




HAHAHAHAHHAHA. OMG. WEILIANG IS GOING TO ROAST ME ALIVE WHEN HE READS THIS POST HAHAHAHHAHAHAA.


We hanged out at Starbucks, waiting for time to pass as Paranormal Activity 4 starts at 7 50 PM.

The movie was... Weird? It wasn't that scary, but I don't really understand the whole story. I personally prefer horror movies with a good story line. Even if the ghosts are too scary, a good story line will keep me going.

Met Qianyan outside Cine!!!

This crazy bitch screamed at the top of her voice and ran towards me. I swear all the people stared at us. Even Shihai said that movie wasn't as scary as her scream HAHAHAH. Miss this girl so so much! If you're reading this, GO OUT WITH ME SOON PLEASEZ.


 Went over to Cuppage Terrace for some noms and drinks.

Finally, a well-spent Saturday. All the insane working during the entire holidays deprived me. Now I got to gear up for this new semester and better start studying. I don't wanna be complacent. Oh, and I really hope to be selected to go China for the school study trip. That will be the best birthday present ever ^^

Have a great week ahead!!!! :)