Monday, August 20, 2012

3-in-1

Like what the title says, this shall be a quick 3-in-1 blog post!! :) 

#1: 
Some snapshots from the Oovoo conversation I had with the 2 crazy girls last week! I really miss them so so much.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

#2: 
Went over to Lacepipe's warehouse sale yesterday. The event was started at 11AM and auntie Jong made me wake up early to meet at Paya Lebar MRT at 9:40AM. I guess it was worth it because the queue was freaking along awhile after. 

Photobucket
Photobucket

We were the 3rd batch that went in and got to shop comfortably. I got 3 items (top, romper and shorts) for $42 and won a necklace from their lucky dip! Lucky me :)

We went over to City Plaza for more shopping and I got another top there! We then rushed over to Nex to meet our Yanyan. It's been so so long since the 3 of us met!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Clarissa had to leave earlier! Boohoo. Wait till Yanyan and I end our major exams k. We shall go out again soon! Qianyan left awhile after too and Meixiang joined me to study. It was quite productive for me :)

#3:
So yep, I sent Jiaying and Khakit off a couple of hours ago.

Although we only met for 2 days, it felt like we knew each other for years. I felt so comfortable talking to Jiaying despite the slight communication problems we have sometimes. Argh. I hate goodbyes..


We promised to Skype whenever we can and they told me they will Whatsapp me as soon as they touch down at Germany. I can't wait to hear from them 12 hours later.

Mum told me that we will definitely go to Holland, but probably after my third year. Whatever it  is, I'm glad my mum said that. Just imagine frolicking in the meadows at Holland, standing right below the Eiffel Tower or having a pizza in Italy. My life will be complete.