Saturday, August 25, 2012

Break


Taken last week when I went over to SP to study with my dear Valerie. We were supposed to meet at 11AM and at 10:40AM, that bitch just woke up *punch* Oh well, she made up for it by treating me KOI. 

SP is such a beautiful place! I spotted so many places that are perfect for photo shoots! And yes, I've concluded; SP has more good-looking guys than NP. Either that or School of DE got no hot guys. Haha! Anyway, it was a surprisingly productive study session :)

Some pictures from my Instagram :)

So yep! I found a job to keep me occupied for the entire holidays and exams are finally over! I can feel my eye bags forming already...

Celebrated the end of semester 1 with the girls from my class at Swensens. Went over to town after that to sign the job contract and I saw these babies.


They really caught my attention. I was attracted to the teal colour clutch first. I even went into the store and touched them. Was too afraid to check out the price though. LOL. I kinda hope they will made the stag version.

FYI, it's from Burberry Autumn-Winter 2012 collection :)

Ah.. It's 4AM already. I better turn in soon! To those having O levels or still in the midst of their finals, all the best yeah!! If there's a will, there's a way :)