Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pamela's 21st

I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently. Been busy with work and everyday is the same - work, watch tv, sleep, wake up and the cycle repeats.

Attended my niece's (Pamela) 21st birthday celebration over at Ferraria Park Condo. It's a beautiful place, really like the ambiance there. However, it's so ulu that my aunt had to hire a bus to send us there. Haha!


My horrible instagram skills..

Pretty girls at pretty place (heehee). The one in Turquoise is Pam! :)


 Made this scrapbook-giftcard thingy from scratch for her! Got the idea from some magazine :)

How it looks like when opened out. Wish I had more time to decorate the inside! :(

 My cousin and my niece!

After attending a few 21st birthday parties, I can't wait to have my very own party! I told myself not to organize any birthday parties until I'm 18 and 21. I also told my mum to buy me a car when I'm 21 LOLOLOL. 

Sigh, time is passing so quickly! (I think I say this a lot..) Must really treasure my youth. 

I got my confirmation emails from G+ (another review coming up veryyyy soon! Yay!) and Lomography (FYEAH). And yes, I'm going to commit to my Project Playground during my weekends. Must keep myself busy! Oh, and USS on 10 Sep!! Oooo, can't wait can't wait ^^