Sunday, September 2, 2012

Water Colour X Denim

floral blouse Lacepipe | denim vest, electric blue skorts Taobao | clutch RWB

While I was on the train to Lavender for my briefing, I had this sudden urge to do a photo shoot. It's probably because of the 2 items I just received from Taobao which I'm in love with! On top of that, I wanted to take my outfit shots to a whole new level.

Of course I wouldn't lose the Zi Rui in me..

The creator of all these shots is none other than Mr Lee. I guess I only feel comfortable posing around when it's him behind the camera. His photography skills did improve right?! Thanks for being so patient with me :)

Anyway, do let me know what you think about this! I know I'm not photogenic, but I will try my best (shades shall my best friend from now onwards). Will kick the laziness in me and take more photographs. Not to forget, I still have Project Playground! Weeeeeee~