Sunday, August 19, 2012

Friends From 12 Hours Away

So if you read my previous blog post, I brought Jiaying (oops, my bad), her brother, her cousin and her cousin's boyfriend out on Thursday! 

Honestly speaking, I was nervous and excited to meet them! I was afraid that we will run out of things to say and things like that. Well, I'm glad it turn out fine!! :)

We went to Science Center! It changed quite a bit, much smaller now :(

That's Jiaying!! :) SO FAIR RIGHT OMG *envy*


These are just some of the photos! 

We went to Bugis Street after we had our lunch at Jcube. The guys ended up at the arcade while I brought the girls to Bugis Street. They love it there! I brought a dress (hit me) while Jiaying bought a belt. We only had less than an hour there to shop as we need to rush back for dinner. 


We walked pass Twelve Cupcakes and I began raving about their cupcakes. We picked 6 flavours and in the end, her cousin's boyfriend insisted on paying for them! Some guys are just so quick when it comes to paying. Haha! Thanks anyway :)

I think I am in love with their red velvet cupcake. Such an expensive and unhealthy obsession.

We went back to Aunty Lee Joo's house for some really awesome dinner. After which, we played a few rounds of 'Taiti'. I lost all the rounds if I'm not wrong. Walao, so embarrassing! LOL.

This marks the end of the day.. I talked to Jiaying mostly, but I'm glad her brother opened up to me more on that day!! It's just so amazing.. Learning about the cultures and lifestyles of people from half globe away. I am so lucky to be able to know them.

Went I left, Jiaying's mum still told me "我等你来荷兰!!!!" ("I will be waiting for you to come to Holland!!!")

I can't wait to take that 12 hours flight over. I hope that day will come soon :)