Thursday, February 4, 2016

CNY Celebration in School

Today, our school organised a mini Chinese New Year celebration for our course.  To be honest, I was not expecting much. I was still picturing 100 of us standing around a big table with just 1 louhei in the middle, and us "air louhei-ing" because we cannot reach anything. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT I WAS WRONG


There were several tables set up at the atrium and each table were filled with drinks, snacks and a box of louhei! I was so impressed! Despite the ample amount of food on our tables, greedy us still went away and steal some snacks from other unoccupied tables LOL.

Some pictures with the girls I spend the most time with in school!
Oh yes! We coordinated our outfits but Michelle insisted that her orangey-red shorts matched the theme. 勉强是没有幸福的PLEASE.

Michelle getting impatient because Ya Hui fumbled with the tape for 5 seconds.

 "AH LAI! LE LONG LE LONG!! ENGINEERING BOYS FOR YOU?"

Just 3 seconds after the shot
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SERIOUSLY, GUYS?!?!?

Please kindly bring your attention to Mr Lee Zi Yu (guy with cap). The snack on the right hand hasn't even reach his mouth and LOOK AT WHAT HE LEFT HAND IS DOING HAHAHA BTH.

Post-Louhei.

2/3 of the Hatha Yoga Clan ;)

So after the celebration, we took a group photo which I'm pretty sure we will never get. It is actually quite heart warming to know that the school is setting aside funds for events like this! A good way to spend more quality time with my university mates.

AND YEP.


WE STUDIED.

I also like to take this opportunity to highlight the fact that Michelle is always camera ready?!?!?! #priorities

Forgot to mention that we took almost 2 hours to complete an assignment which only has 2 questions. Life of a university student...

Nevertheless, I truly enjoyed myself today! I hope we all get chocolates on Valentines Day from the school too. huehuehuehuehue

To all my course mates; study hard for the quiz this Friday! GAMBATTE!