Saturday, April 26, 2014

Virgin Wimbly Lu Trip

Decided to take a break from all the Sydney posts and blog about something more recent! A few weeks ago (I think), I finally got the chance to meet my girls for some sweet treats at a famous cafe called Wimbly Lu. It was located at some really ulu place near Lorong Chuan MRT and we were lucky that Cris knew her way there!

It's basically a really cosy cafe situated in the midst of the forest of landed properties. Along that stretch, they had a few hipster-ish restaurants as well, but were too pricey for us aunties LOL.

Oh, and I also decided to bring my DSLR out that day! Poor camera has been neglected for a long long time..


I personally really love this corner of the cafe cause it had natural sunlight coming in (best environment for really awesome food photos). Unfortunately for us, all the tables were taken then :(


We ordered some sandwiches and desserts and shared among ourselves. 
My absolute favourite was the Root Beer Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream (S$6+). The cake was really rich and moist, and together with that vanilla ice cream.. Ohhhh myyyyyyyy *taste-bud-gasm*

The nuisances of my life ♥

After having all those sweet treats, we decided to go to Katong Shopping Mall for a 3-hour Karaoke session! As usual, we had so much fun screaming lyrics and Chinese words we don't understand. It was such a great way to distress!

I really miss my girls so much. I hate how school is giving us so much stress and at the same time, greatly reducing our time available for our friends :(

Till the next time we meet (hopefully very very soon), X.