Sunday, April 14, 2013

What A Smile Tastes Like

Decided to celebrate our 3rd anniversary in advance. The day started with me dumping my boyfriend at a spa in Orchard Central for 3 hours while I went to my favourite Yakun to have some toasts. It was part of the gift from me and I'm glad he enjoyed it :)

Decided to have Genki Sushi instead of Marche for lunch.


For those who don't know, Genki Sushi is a really cool restaurant which allows you to order using an iPad and your orders will be sent via super cute toy cars/trains.

JUST LIKE THIS!!!

After lunch, we took a cab over to Marina Bay Sands. Wei Liang came too! This time, we got a room facing Gardens by the Bay. I swear, it's beautiful at night, especially the lightning (?) trees!

Just realised how matching my top and the bougainvillea plant is LOL.

"Don't waste the view of this nice balcony!"

Outfit:
floral top Haji Lane
skater skirt Tai Wan, Wu Fen Pu
heels Jeffrey Campbell, Soiree
bag Prada

After taking a few photos and settling down, we changed and went up to the Sky Park for a swim. It was a bad bad choice as it was scorching hot. On top of that, it was kinda crowded and it took us some time to find seats. Pfft.

Embracing the sunnnnnnn.
Lifeguard Tay who didn't bring extra shorts.

I love this shot! 
Had a hard time choosing the filter because I couldn't really see under the blazing sun x.x

Panorama shot from a swimmer's view.

After merely 20mins of swim, we surrendered and retreated back to our rooms to rest. At night, we began shopping and food hunting. Guo Long joined us too! :)


In places like this, it's hard to find a F&B outlet that can fill your stomach at an affordable price. We considered Todai, which served international buffet for S$80/- per pax. Since I'll be skipping all the expensive seafood, it wasn't really worth it anymore :(

We ended up in Din Tai Fung where we still had to collect a queue number and wait for around 30mins. Madness.

BUT AT LEAST WE GOT TO EAT THE FREAKINGAMAZEBALLSYSONICE XIAO LONG BAOS ^^

The total bill was $120+. Still cheaper than Todai LOL.

Oh, and did I mention? We went to MBS because I was invited to the VIP Fashion Night!


I WISH

There was indeed a fashion show which wasn't as interesting as I thought. At least they had booths around the mall, giving out free popcorn and candy floss, and a photobooth! Cannot resist. Dragged those guys in. 

I also met Cindy who was working at Loewe! And Guowen was really nervous half the time I was inside Loewe HAHAHA. You heng I never attack you!! :P

We also went outside Avalon and watch hundreds of people queue to get drunk. Too highhhhh.

Next morning, we checked out and I went over to Guowen's house to rest. Also finished the entire Plants Vs Zombies game in the process (boohoo). Went over to Andy's house for steamboat and I finally got to see Gucci!

Yez, Gucci is a Maltese :D

IT'S SO FLUFFEHHHHHHH

Ok. I need to get to my new house to pack some stuff. GOODBYE.