Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fish & Co

Met up with Mo and Cris today for lunch at Fish & Co, AMK Hub. As usual, we were all late and the amazing Cristy Lau was later than ever.

When I told this girl to say "Fishhhhhhh~~"
Freaking big portion.

Late goddess finally arrived when I was almost done with my food. It was a great catch up even though I was really stressed up over some stuff half the time. Thanks for making my afternoon a great one ladies! :)

Cute socks my boy got for me ^^

I ACTUALLY LOOK OK IN CRIS'S CAP.


AMK Hub changed so much! Chewy Junior, Famous Amous and more. It's a food heaven here! Made all 3 of us so excited just walking around level 1.


Outfit:
top Cotton On
shorts ISYB
studded bag, socks Topshop
boots Dr Martens

I can't believe that school is starting next week. Having mixed feelings about it :( I kinda want to dye my hair again though. So many things to do but so little time and money.. Enjoy your last week of holidays everyone!!!