Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hi, I'm back


Outfit:
white tank City Plaza
grey camo shirt Gift (Yun Rou)
leather shorts Taobao
studded bag Taiwan
boots Dr Martens
necklace *Scape
watch Westar

Met up with my boy today for a short date. Had some ice cream craving so we had dinner at Swensen's, where I couldn't say no to their baked rice.. We also caught The Croods which was such an amazing show! It was hilarious and I love how simple yet touching the story line was. Do catch it! :)

If you have been following me on Twitter, you would have alr knew that my mum and aunt brought a  bird back home!

Presenting to youuuuuuuu
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MARBLESSSSSSS


Yes, I gave it a name.

It probably fell off its nest and got lost. This poor little feather ball was so scared and hungry that it pooped and ate a lot of bread at the same time LOL. Anyway, it's doing really well and could even jump out of its temporary home. Planning to bring it the ground floor once we think that it is strong enough (will be really horrifying for it if the first flight is 11 storeys high...).

Will try to update more, promise!! Goodnight XX