Thursday, January 3, 2013

Revival


After days of curling up on the sofa and drinking porridge, I finally had the strength to leave the house and really shop. Met my boyfriend and we decided to have my all time favourite Ya Kun toasts. After which we went to town to check out the new store at Cineleisure that sells Jeffrey Campbell footwear.

Imagine my delight when JC Soiree finally landed in my hands. Although the colour that I wanted wasn't available, I still tried them helllllll they were perfect :') This means more saving! I can do this. *determined*

 daisy collar top Bugis Street | skater skirt Taiwan | buckle boots Taobao | bag Prada

Finally met my dear Meixiang and caught up a lot with her. After she left, Guowen and I when to meet my family for dinner. Love love love my sweet boy who got me stuff ranging from a Majolica Majorca eyeliner to cheese biscuits from Taiwan. Thank you boy ^^

A new term has started, a new year has begun. I shall keep my resolutions to myself and do my best to fufill them. Happy new year!!!