Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wreck It!

Met my boy in town today for a simple date. Because it was already 3PM and I haven had my breakfast nor lunch, my stomach was growling. Know what's worse? Mr Lee was late!! He eventually arrived and we ordered our food in less than a minute because I was going to faint -__-

Pretty purse I got in Hong Kong!

That boy went to upsize my pasta. Aww ^^

And yes, I wiped everything off my plate! I'm not that type of girl that finishes her food. Can you imagine how hungry I was?!?!?!!

Went to Scape flea market for awhile and got myself 2 tops and a pair of shorts. Poor Guowen was perspiring like mad due to his prince-ish genes. CANNOT survive without air-con one this guy. LOL. 

Guowen's Malaysian ahbeng look.

We took the train to Vivocity with the intention of catching a movie but almost all the seats were taken up. So we brought a cup of green tea macchiato from Koi and took the train down to Tiong Bahru Plaza instead. As expected, all the slots were pretty empty and we bought tickets for Wreck It Ralph.


The show was better than expected!! It was different and has a touching story line. If Guowen approves, it's a good show! Go catch it :)


knitted throwover, mini satchel bag (H&M), leather jacket Hong Kong | pants Pull&Bear | boots DrMartens | watch Westar

Decided to put together an outfit with all the stuff I got from Hong Kong. Turns out pretty ok! Gotta start exploring other colour palettes and stop sticking to earth colours :/

Here's my photographer!
top Topman | jeans GstarRaw

Isn't his tshirt niceeeeee? :P It's a gift from Guosheng and I for his birthday last year and I chose it! I think Guowen likes it. Heehee.

Alright, gonna enjoy a war cup of Milo now before heading to bed. Goodnight everyone! Have a great Sunday :)