Saturday, December 29, 2012

Xmas Steamboat

Met up with some 1DO1 people a couple of days back to celebrate Christmas! We decided to have steamboat over at Dylan's house. Yes, steamboat again. Heehee.

Gathered at AMK Hub NTUC to shop for all the food and drinks and spent around S$180.


After shopping, we all took cabs to Dylan's house and started preparing for the steamboat! It's pretty obvious who are the ones that have steamboat regularly as they took charge of the kitchen immediately *cough* Yunrou *cough*

Shameless OOTD shot at the lawn.


After eating, we began our Secret Santa thingy!

photo credit: Yunrou
My mortal.Got him a Topman tshirt :)

My secret Santa. He gave me a set of Paul Frank stationary + S$10 note. LOL.

And darling Yunrou who got me the grey camou shirt that I've been eyeing for so damn long as my belated birthday present. AWWWW.

Pearlyn who gave us individual treats *v*

Even us "outsiders" got our share! So so sweet of her :')
What I received on that day. It was clearly a season of giving for those O1 girls!

Oh, and cards for Zi Wei. See! That's how sweet those girls are!!!

After the second and final round of eating, we all chilled and played games at the basement of the house.
Billy being Billy.

Forfeit for them as they lost to Yunrou and me for the Table Soccer thingy. *evil laugh*

The night ended with some card games and a few rounds of Werewolf.

I really enjoyed myself on that day despite the fact that I wasn't very close to everyone who were present. Thank you O1 girls for generously inviting Billy, Yi Wei and I to celebrate Christmas together!! Can't wait for next year ;)

*

I contracted food poisoning just yesterday. Doctor said that I was due to the food I ate 2 days ago. Food poisoning is horrible. You will vomit at the sight of meat and lose all your appetite. Not to forget, diarrhea and more vomiting after eating just 1 spoonful of porridge.

So please, ensure your food is thoroughly cooked and prevent cross contamination as much as possible.

Nonetheless, enjoy the last few days of the holidays! :)