Sunday, September 30, 2012

Relish in Embellish


Attended a DIY workshop by Lomography X Mashup today with Jenny! Guess it's pretty obvious why I signed up for this. I really love to DIY stuff so I thought this was pretty interesting. What's more, it's held in the cosy Lomography store :)

The workshop started off with Kenneth introducing us the La Sardina. The latest model of the La Sardina allows you to personalise it! Pretty damn cool. 


So, our job for the day was to create our very own design for the La Sardina. Honestly, Jenny and I were lost because our brains were kinda blocked (what's the word? lol)


After flipping through the magazines Kenneth gave us, I was still uninspired. Doubt I ever was.. In the end, I decided to draw a cute little T-rex because you don't see T-rex on cameras. RIGHT?

Ok fine, I know, I'm not creative.



OKAY LET'S GET STARTED!!!! 
Jenny has found something she can't really do. HAHAHA.

Zebra-o-saurus. LOOKS LIKE OK LOLOLOL.

Us with the Mashup peeps!

Gotta thank these 3 for sharing so much information on embroidery, stitching and materials. I really learnt quite a lot through this workshop. They were really patient with us and generous when it comes to sharing their knowledge with us! Awesome people, really :D

Jenny's beautiful fur bag and embroidered denim jacket. Rad.

 top Playlightcircus | skirt, bag Taiwan | necklace *Scape

Look out for an upcoming post on my aunt's birthday celebration! Have a great Sunday ahead everyone!! :)