Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Burnt Brown


Went over to Lomography to collect my films with Guowen today. Made our way to Habourfront Center and had our lunch at  Pastamania. We didn't have any plans lined up for us so I decided to head to town to check out Dr. Martens flagship stores.

A week back, the outlet over at Wheelock said they ran out of the original 8-eye boots and will only restock A FEW MONTHS LATER. Imagine how disappointed I was because it took so damn long for my mum to give me the green light!

Anyway, Guowen wanted to go to the toilet before we head to town. We went pass this store that was selling many different brands of footwear and surprise! They sold Dr. Martens. I went in and saw this tough guy.



I bought it after finding the right size and wore them immediately.

It wasn't what I initially wanted, but better. I'm a happy girl. Love you ma :)