Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mummy's Birthday

Around a month back, my cousin, Derek, messaged me and told me about this crazy idea to get his mum (my aunt and I call her 'mummy' since young. don't be confused.) a LV bag. 

So today, it was the day. Right after the workshop, I took a train down to Novena to meet the family for a dinner @ Vienna. As usual, I resulted in eating tons of fish dishes cause it was a seafood restaurant. Seriously, being allergic can be a pain sometimes. Pfft.

After that, we went back home and presented her her pressie!! *throws confetti*

Happy mummy with her pressie ^^

Mummy: "This is definitely made by Zi Rui"

AWWWWWWWW. My family officially knows my mini passion for scrapbooking.

I look kinda weird here. BUT NVM. Happy mummy is happy ^^

Hope she loves the bag we all got her. She is the bestest aunt I ever had and my 2nd mum. Always looking after me and being proud of my achievements. Nothing beats making your loved ones happy!! :) Love you mummy!