Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best of both Worlds


There you go, picture of my very first tattoo and my new pair of leggings. I love them both to bits! In case you are wondering, my tattoo says 'This too shall pass'. Cliche, but it holds a lot of meaning to me. Being a single child wasn't easy, especially when both my parents are busy working. I'm glad things are way better now :)

So before you guys explode my Formspring, I shall answer some FAQ.

Where did you get your leggings from?
Taobao ;)

Where did you get it done at?
Lovesicktattoo. Do check them out! The tattoo artists there are extremely friendly and professional :)

How much?
$150.

Did it hurt?
I must say, it hurts. Especially nearing the ribs :'(

Do your parents know?
I'm sorry to say, not really. I did mention to my mum and she didn't approve. However, she knows I'm going to get it anyway, so she told me not at a visible spot. And, I'm pretty sure she saw it when I was trying on my bikini the other day.. Ah, and my dad is not an issue.

So there you go. Feel free to ask me more questions you curious little cats :) Meanwhile, do remember to study for those in NP! Common test takes up quite a high percentage. Jiayou!!!!!