Monday, May 28, 2012

Just May

Hello! Finally, a proper update with pictures. First of all, I'm so sorry for leaving this blog dead for quite some time. Been really busy with school! Can you believe it? Common test is in 1 week wtf.

Anyway, here's what happened for the past 2 days!


Went over to mo's house to yesterday as I had to meet my tb agent @ Woodlands mrt. It was so good to meet her (and Rhea) after so long again! We just chilled at her home, watching her sis play their  PS3 and talking about random stuff. Gosh, I miss amkss so much :(

After that I took the train down to Orchard to meet Qianyan and Jaslin to shop for bikinis! Heehee, so shy just talking about that. It's actually my first time shopping for bikini. So mountain tortoise right.




 Jaslin got hers from H&M while I got mine from Far East Plaza. Aha! Now that weirdo on fs will not make a big hooha over the fact that I borrowed a bikini top. It's been long since I actually bought something (clothes) in town. Retail therapy soon I guess!

Met up with my boyfriend after that and we went to MBS.


Saw an advertisement on the Harry Potter exhibition that is coming soon at the ArtScience Museum! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

 Don't say I never share, here's the website: http://harrypotterexhibition.com/Default.aspx

In case you are wondering, we bought the bikinis to sun tan today @ Sentosa! That was a T-net event going on and quite a number of our friends are taking part in the beach volleyball competition. The 2 of us took part in the sandcastle building competition purely for fun. Haha!

Qianyan and I were passing our knowledge we got from Family Day a few years back to Jaslin. Reviving the good old days~


It was tiring la. But nah, we are proud of our hard work!

Next up, SUN TAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOH


The sun didn't really come out that day, but I definitely became tanner. Today drained me out. I'm glad to be able to see my boy despite the long day. I am so blessed :)

Treasure whatever that is with you now before they are gone. Remember that.

No school tomorrow, but I guess I will be studying the entire day to make up for the weekends. Boooooo. Ah well, goodnight readers!