Saturday, April 21, 2012

Potatoes Carbonara




Met up with this 2 all time favourite ex-classmates of mine this morning to cook. What's the occasion? It's our annoyingly cute Joey's belated present.

Shouldn't have been so confident of myself. Had bad time management (poor Shuojian only had a few potato pancakes) and the carbonara was too salty. But I'm still glad that she liked it :) I really miss those secondary school days with her :'(

Video recipe.

Met up with my dear boyfriend and his friends after that!





I was clearly too lazy to dress up. I just threw in my bralet together with the skater skirt which I bought from Taiwan and left the house. Miss Taiwan so so much..

Anyway, I'm using a new photo editing website, thus the change in the colours of the photos. I prefer original photo colour, just trying out the effects this time!

Can't wait to meet my boyfriend tomorrow again! I guess we will either be cycling or kite flying. I'm torn between this two. Hmmmmmmmmm.