Saturday, April 21, 2012

Step One: Twist




As a form of apology for my lack of update, here's a video on how to make hair braids, the lazy way!! Woohoo. May the lazy girls who like this hairstyle rejoice!

If you don't know, hair braiding services are readily available at Far East Plaza. They cost $5-10 per strand which is kinda expensive. And for people who have lesser hair like me, they will end up really fugly because your scalp will be clearly visible (they braid it really tightly). Ew. What's more, it will result in more hair drop. Ew X2.

*I know I screw up the first one! Oopsie*

So this is a healthier, cheaper and easier way to braid your hair! 3 cheers for me please. Haha! Just kidding. Credit goes to the girl who discovered this. I can't find the source of the Youtube video anymore, so sorry :( The last time I watched it was almost 2 years back.

Enjoy my lousy version anyway! Yipee!