Monday, March 19, 2012

Taiwan: Taipei Zoo & Shilin

As stated on the title, we went to Taipei Zoo! We took the LRT (5 of Singapore LRT linked together). I realised that their trains are faster than Singapore's.



We took the crystal cable car which allows us to see whats beneath us on our way to the zoo. Was quite thrilling!

Not gonna post all the pictures of the animals in Taipei Zoo. They are around the same as the ones in Singapore Zoo.

Here's a swan. Wait.. SWAN EGGS. O:




A squirrel that is not afraid of humans.

The Panda exhibition was closed, however, on our way back, they announced that it was opened again. I ran back only to see this..


Dear Tuantuan, I hardly go to Taiwan, don't do this to me leh.



After touring the zoo, we took the cable car again, stopping at the last stop this time.


We alighted at Mao Kong Station, which was highhhhh above the city. We reached in time to witness the sunset. *dreamy mode on*



Le pinch fail.


Pardon my family for wearing slippers. Our feet hurt so bad :(


Took the train to Jiantan (i think) and we are at the famous Shilin Night Market!!!!


SO MUCH FOOD AND GAMES.




The famous XL chicken cutlet and me eating fried milk!

At Shilin Night Market, I discovered my new talent. I can shoot guns well. Like an average of 9.5 out of 10 shots. (I'm not bragging, it's true!) I won quite a number of toys and all the stall holders dislike me. *evil laughs* If only it's legal in Singapore.