Monday, March 19, 2012

Taiwan: Flowers & Screams

Woke up early in the morning and took the van to Yang Ming Shan. The ride took about an hour. Why is Taiwan so big?!?!?!






Mum loves these trees A LOT.



After Yang Ming Shan, we headed to Lee Foo Village Theme Park (alas, my world!!). The tickets weren't as cheap as I thought, around S$38.

It was as quiet as a ghost town at some places.. Which was kinda creepy.


Derek and I went on the Screaming Condor first. This is like going to Battlestar Galactica first on your virgin trip to USS. We took the last row and I nearly died.

IT'S FUCKING SCARY. I almost peed in my pants. JK. But it's seriously no joke. Here's a video from Youtube.


It's the only ride which made me think twice about taking it the 2nd time. Seriously, this is not for the weak.

This innocent-looking ride turns 360.

They have a Spongebob themed restaurant. Darn. Should've check if they sold krabby patties.


Another no-joke ride.

We went to safari and took a bus around the carnivorous animals zone. It was an eye opener, being able to get a close-up view of all the tigers, lions, bears etc.


Bears munching on a mountain of carrots. Mmm.


Paid 20 yuan (S$0.90) for a good amount of pellets to feed the goats. You have to pour the pellets on your palm and allow them to lick it off.



I just have the thing for animals with fur. THEY ARE SHHO CUTE.

That's the end of my Lee Foo Village Theme Park experience. I only bought 1 souvenir from there (a tiny one) and it's for Alicia. Feel honoured, Cia. HAHA.