Saturday, October 2, 2021

I am Alive!

 To anyone who actually manages to see this post - congratulations? Haha. Thank you for being curious about my life and actually clicking (or tapping) onto the link to my blog. 

I was just reading through my last few posts and it brought back so many memories that I actually teared. I am really grateful to my old self for making the effort to create all these posts so that I can look back and kind of relive those moments. 

It has been slightly over 3 years since I last posted, a lot has happened ever since (like COVID-19). 

I actually talked about me being in my final year in university and guess what?

I HAVE GRADUATED 
(well, 3 years ago... And I even completed my first year in my master's programme already...)

And we even arranged for a photoshoot at Changi Jewel. Many thanks to our friend, Zack for being so spontaneous and for making us feel so comfortable throughout the session! 


I HAVE RESIGNED FROM MY 1ST FULL-TIME JOB
(on a good note, of course!)

After spending a year as an intern and more than 2.5 years as a full-time employee, I finally decided to part ways with my very first company. I have gained so, so much through my years in Aurecon and I will forever be grateful to my friends, colleagues and bosses whom I have met in this amazing company. 

I HAVE JOINED MY EX-INTERN COMPANY
(there is really something between me and all my previous intern companies haha!)

It has been just slightly over 2 months since I joined my new company as a full-time employee. To be honest, it was really an honour to be asked to join the company again - with a role I initially felt I was underqualified for. I will definitely work harder to prove my worth and learn as much as I can!

I MET BTS (KINDA)

In my last post, I actually said "As much as I want to go to their concert and meet them in real life, I kinda lost all hope as they are so fricking popular now". Well, BTS is still really popular and relevant right now - they even released a new song with the legends, Coldplay! 

Eileen and I were extremely lucky to get one of the best tickets in the house. Even though we did not get to be at the railing(?), we still managed to see most members pretty close without having to squeeze with the sweaty crowd or risk fainting haha. Here is a video I took showing how close we were!


And just to add to this K-pop craze that is going on with me over the last 2 years, I actually fell pretty deep into this younger group - ATEEZ. Trust me, they will become big one day!

Well, I guess that is all I will share for now. I really have no idea when I will update this space again. Next week? Next month? Next year? Anyway, all I know is that I will keep this precious space forever. I hope that one day my loved ones will rediscover this space and learn a little more about me. 

Stay safe, happy and healthy always! We will overcome this pandemic soon. Goodbye world!