Thursday, October 24, 2013

Boys Like Girls

Oh my god I'm finally back to blogging! So sorry about the hiatus. Been busy trying to adapt to school and was busy attending 2 very exciting events!

I guess most of you would have already know that I won 2 passes to BoysLikeGirls meet and greet session on 18th October! You can just imagine how happy I was when I received the email!

Really got to thank Ion Orchard for giving me this opportunity to meet my favourite boys! :)

All 50 attendees were treated very very very nicely ^^

Odd-looking me at Ion Sky! The view is so good here!!!

Ross was the host for the meet and greet session. After some brief introduction, the boys were finally out!!! Just imagine me spazzing at the sight of them! AND I managed to high 5 with all of them!

A really good shot by the event photographer ;)

And then we move on to some introduction and Q&A session! The guys were so cute and funny omg love Martin and Morgan so much!


After that, each of us got to interact with them individually. I met Morgan first and I gave him 4 Awfully Chocolate cupcakes and he was like "For me? :)" After the confirmation, he said "Aww, you're so sweet! Come here!!!" 

AND HE HUGGED ME SO TIGHTLY AND GAVE ME 3 BIG KISSES ON MY HEAD OMFG

And while holding my waist, we talked a little and had a selfie! Weeee :)

The rest of the member hugged me too! And they all signed my white cap!

We then proceeded to have a group shot them the boys


Really, this is probably the best day of my life!

I am really so so so lucky to be able to win those passes to this Meet & Greet! Meeting my all-time favourite band, interacting with them and taking photos with them.. I will never ever forget this day!!!

Oh well, this marks the end of my fan girl post! I hope to update soon, ciaos! x