Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lately I've Been..

OMFG I FINALLY HAVE THE TIME TO BLOG WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY FOR NOT STUDYING.

Ah yes, holidays, I've been waiting too long for this :')

So the girls and I met up to surprise our dear Valerie Lim for her birthday. Apparently, she already knew about the entire plan because her boyfriend couldn't lie to her any further (had to plan the surprise the with him). I was damn pissed la! LOL. Okay, I forgive him because this means he is honest and won't bully my Valerie.


Nonetheless, we still managed to make the birthday girl really happy before she left for her Todai buffet (pfffft! *jealous*). I have to thank the girls for cooperating with me, and being so easy-going. And yep, since it's an 18th birthday present, Val got her kinky lace neon pink lingerie. LOL ENJOY.

(boring love letter dedicated to Val below, please skip to next batch of photos)
So yep, I am really glad that you enjoyed yourself on this very special day. I am extremely sorry for neglecting you for the pass few years despite being your partner on court. Thank you for always making me feel secure and confident on court, especially in the circle. With you, I realise that I have nothing to worry about regardless of who we play against. Off court, you are a friend that brought so much laughter and joy in my life. You always crack us up with your terrible English and ridiculous actions. I love how we can always talk about anything and everything and how you always open up to me naturally. I truly thank god for making us meet because a friend like you is just so hard to find. You are still a nuisance but I will still love you. Happy 18th once again my dear partner :)

Pesta Sukan 2013


Most of you would have known that I am part of Ms Huang's (my secondary school netball coach) external club called Llabten. If you haven realise, Llabten is the opposite of the word 'netball' LOL.

So why didn't I join my school's netball team?

Well, I (honestly) only want to play under Ms Huang. Furthermore, school training is more frequent than club training, which I doubt I can cope. Joining Llabten was a brand new experience for me. I only started playing netball in AMKSS and only played with the 6 other players for that 4 years. Joining this club forces me to learn to work with other players with different playing styles. Besides, I got to meet a new batch of girls and this means more friends. YAY HAHA.

So yeah, this marks the end of this post! I hope to update soon. Hopefully my life will be interesting during the holidays :)