Saturday, June 8, 2013

Revival

Hello there! It's been so long since I last updated my blog. Most of you readers should know that it was due to Common Test (CT). I really suck at time management so I'm sorry for neglecting this space :( I am so far behind that I don't even know where to start omg.

Let's start from school shall we? LOL.

31st May (Friday)

Shayna, Billy, Yi Wei and I volunteered to be helpers for DE Graduation Show which was held at OurSpace@72. Apparently it was already the last day of the show when we helped out so it was soooo boring. 

NO PEOPLE AT ALL.


SOS on Instagram worked cause my darling Cris came over to accompany me for awhile. Aww love you many many.


AND THEN I GOT BORED AGAIN... 


So yeah.

We spent the 3 hours chatting and doing some revision for CT. At least we got some CCA points (which I desperately need) :D

Met Yunrou and the rest for movie after my training that night to distress. I can't believe that I actually agreed to watch Hangover 3. It was a pity that all the 7 others have already watched Fast and Furious 6.. I still haven watch it ok!

Oh and I had a really bad fall on the way to the carpark because of my stupid $3 Cotton On slippers. It caused a big bruise on my hip and another 'spiderweb' on my phone's screen. Thank you ah.

 This photo was meant to be taken secretly... Until I realised that my phone wasn't on silent mode. *takes a bow*

 As you can see from this picture, I was really deprived of sleep lor.

4th June (Tuesday)

Met my netball babes together with Natasha and Cris to celebrate Mo's 18th birthday! I can't believe it.

WE ARE TURNING 18 THIS YEAR.

Oh the horror...


 So Mo, I doubt you will ever read this but hey.. I really want to thank you for being such a great friend. Even though you are really gay sometimes, I still love you a lot. Thank you for being there for me no matter what and being so understanding. I hope you will excel in RP and will do your parents proud! :)

After dinner, we ventured into the Arcade in Northpoint and decided to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TAKE NEOPRINT
Seriously. Touch your heart and ask yourself when was the last time you took Neoprint. Confirm in primary or at most lower secondary years. It was super nostalgic taking photos inside the tiny booth. 


But we really lost our 'touch'. We didn't know when the photo was taken and didn't get to decorate half of our shots T.T I swear back when I was 11, I could decorate those photos damn efficiently la. Can add what 'chio', 'bff', 'sweet' and even the date. LOLOLOL.

 Anyway, I spotted myself again! I'm basically outside almost all Stalford tuition centres now! My mum jokingly said she wanted to charge them haha.

Girls being girls.

Thank you all for the amazing night. You girls are the best thing that ever happened to me. Ah shit I'm getting emotional right now cause all of us are growing so quickly!!!

Anyway, I will be heading to the flea market at MICA building later today with Qianyan, just like the good old times :') Will try to bring my DSLR for better quality photos! 

Goodnight all x