Sunday, May 12, 2013

Jeffrey Campbell: Roque


THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR VOTES!!!!
I came in third and I won a S$50 voucher for JC footwear @ PVS.
 I truly appreciate everyone's effort, especially those who made sure that all their friends voted for me too. My votes increased by 200 just in a day! I really can't thank y'all enough :')

So I went down to PVS (Cathay Cineleisure #02-05) today to collect my voucher and also buy a new pair of Jeffrey Campbell *squeals in delight*

I had a super hard time choosing between the Coltrane and Roque.


I took so long that I felt really embarrassed. Thank god the salesgirl was super understanding and told me to take my time. She even gave me her opinions! :)

After almost 30 mins (?) I finally picked the Roque in nude!! ^^

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

The salesgirl told me that she thinks that the Rogue suits me more because I seem like the feminine type *giggles*

I bet all my closes friends are puking right now HAHAHA. Oh c'mon, you gotta admit that I AM quite feminine at times lor.

A humble start of my JC collection.

Those filthy rich bitches with 101 Hermes bags love to say that they love the sight of orange boxes. Maybe I should start saying that I love pink boxes? Haha, just kidding!

Thank you everyone for your support once again! I have such amazing friends/readers ^^

Oh yes!
Happy Mothers' Day Momma

I was so scared that you will not like the necklace.. Thank you for wearing it immediately and never taking it off. Hope you like it as much as I do! :)

You are a role model that I will always look up to. Thank you for showering me with so much love and not giving up on me when I was really screwed up. Thank you for being my listening ear and my support. Thank you for accepting my preferences despite hating them initially (my tattoo and piercings). Thank you for getting me things I like even when they are really expensive. Thank you for your encouragement all these years. Although I know you may never read this, I still wanna say that I LOVE YOU!!!