Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Where Do We Go?

Time passed so quickly and I had already spent over a year in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I started to think about where I wish to go after I graduate from this amazing school.

Since I study in the hospitality industry, a number of people told me that experience is more important than certs. And then another bunch of people told me that certs are always more important.

I WAS REALLY CONFUSED


I mean both parties were right to a certain extend and I was really lost :(

Thank god I have such amazing and encouraging mum who told me to take my time and my 'do-whatever-you-want-as-long-as-you-dont-get-into-trouble' dad.

So after much consideration and observation, I decided to take a look at different undergraduate programs and courses to see which attracts me the most! I am amazed by the wide variety of choices to choose from!

I strongly encourage all students to consider taking an undergraduate course as it will really aid you in future in my opinion. Furthermore, in Singapore's competitive society, it is always good to have a degree as a form of back up :)

*

Speaking of competition, I recently joined a PVS Instagram contest and only knew that my photo was selected today! Do help me by liking the photo in this link HERE



Your help is greatly appreciated!! Due to really tough competition, I really hope you can also get your friends/classmates to like the photo if possible! Thank you once again :)