Friday, March 15, 2013

Adventure Cove


Went over to Adventure Cove with Celine, Cris and Seow Meng! Gotta thank SM for being so spontaneous and joined us even though I only called him the 12 midnight LOL.

Entrance Fee: S$29
Locker Rental (per day): S$10/S$20

The good thing about their lockers is that they can be reopened! So you can check your phones or buy some snacks without having to pay for the rental fee again.

The last time I went to water park was around 3 years back and this one is sure fun! The slides and 'tsunami' are much more thrilling (faster...). And I think the best part was being able to snorkel. It was my first time snorkeling and all the colouful fishes were really captivating. The experience makes me want to go to Maldives even more haha.

We left at around 5pm and we went to Astons for our dinner.
NO GST/SERVICE CHARGE *THROWS CONFETTI*

All of us decided to double up our chickennnnn.

Fooling around on the way back to Vivocity @.@

We decided to have dessert at Swensens, J8, before leaving. Although all 4 of us spent quite a lot today, it was totally worth it (at least for me :D).


This pretty much sums up my Thursday. got a long weekend to go. Please let me survive...

And good luck to all NP students receiving their results tmr!! :)