Friday, February 15, 2013

What's Going On?

So many things are happening in my life and I totally neglected this space! Once again, sorry for the lack of updates! i highly doubt that there are readers now T.T Anyway, I hope everybody had a great time during CNY :)

So yeah, I'll just talk about the different photos to keep track!

1) 'Ke Ai' aka Cute
This is a cat that was found wandering around under the block of my new house. It is super adorable (hence the name) as it will meow and approach you, and then roll around as if to invite you to rub its tummy. *squeals in delight*

2) My Interior Designer - Bryan Wong
For those who don't know who he is, he is an actor in Mediacorp! And yes, somehow my mum managed to get his contact and bam! An actor as my interior designer. It was pretty overwhelming at first. Have to admit, it was an honour to meet him! :)

 3) Zombie Run - Jogging App

Some of you may already know, I love zombies games and movies. DON'T ASK WHY, I DON'T KNOW EITHER. So I immediately bought this app when it was on sale (S$4.17). All you have to do is to plug in your earpiece and it will stimulate a zombie apocalypse and you walk/jog/run accordingly. PRETTY DAMN COOL.

4) My class
During our last CT paper, we agreed to come to school in red to bring us some luck. I was madly overdressed then. But anyway... We looked like a bunch of angbaos that day.

 5) Things from Taobao (AHHHHH)

Ordered a bunch of items from Taobao a few weeks before CNY and a couple of items were OOS :( And a skirt and a pair of pants didn't fit *heartbreaks* But anyway, my items still arrived on time :)

6) CNY Day 1 OOTD
top Taobao(F21) | skirt Taiwan | clutch RWB | heels Jeffrey Campbell

7) CNY Surprise! 

After dinner at my uncle's place, he gave me a Sony Vaio laptop when we were leaving. I know, I was equally as shock as you are. FREAKING LUCKIEST GIRL EVER.

8) FOOD

9) CNY Day 2 OOTD
top City Plaza | skirt F21 | necklace Taobao

10) CNY Day 3

Aunt cooked a scrumptious brunch for us. Been so long since I last ate traditional home cooked food. Mum promised to cook more often after we move in to our new house. We shall see *skeptical*  

11) CNY Day 3 OOTD
top Bugis Street | skorts, shoes Taobao | bag Prada | laptop case Marc Jacobs

That's about it! As usual, follow me on Twitter or Instagram for more frequent updates. More updates after my papers next week! Stay happy!!!!! :)