Saturday, February 2, 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

Agreed to answer my dear friend's cries for help for his important project. Woke up super early despite staying up late to study the night before. Met him and QY before proceeding to the filming venue.

Seow Meng told me to wear what I wore for my new blog header and I did! LOL. It's supposed to somewhat represent a country girl's style.. 

Grumpy because me no food.

My obviously-very-badly-dyed hair.

It was pretty stressful at first as we had to 'act' in front of a bunch of boys that we were not so familiar with. It took us a couple of shots before the scene was approved by the young directors.


Overall, it was really fun! Took us quite some time to complete our scenes for a 30 seconds advertisement. Just imagine how long it will take for an entire drama series... :O

Mr Muscle came for his part too!


That pretty much sums up my Saturday morning. The rest of the day was spent at home, revising for next week's tests. As you can see, I am currently blogging because I am tired of the books. Nothing's really going in for the past hour. *pulls hair*

But anyway! I am still an extremely happy girl because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MY AWESOME BF BOUGHT ME THE JC SOIREE!!!!!

I am truly a blessed girl. This is apparently my Valentine's Day, anniversary and birthday gift combined together LOL. Whatever it is, I am in madly in love with this beauty. Just in time for CNY. What more can I ask for? My boyfriend is the most amazing thing ever