Monday, February 25, 2013

Heartland Mall Outfit

Finally got to meet my boyfriend after a busy week of exams! :) We went to town as usual to window shop. I was really impressed with the H&M outlet in Ion. I really refer this outlet more than the building itself.

We went to Cathay to have our lunch at Astons and then went to SGH to visit my grandpa. I really hope my grandpa will recover soon!!

I fell again. Adding to the collection of scars I have.


If you are wondering why the title of this blog post is 'Heartland Mall Outfit', that's because my top and skirt are from a tiny store in AMK Hub bus interchange!

Looking awkward hereeeeeee
top, skirt AMK Hub | necklaces, shoes Taobao | bag Prada | watch Westar

I always wanted a wine red leather skirt but the one I bought from Taobao was too short :( When I saw this skirt, I told myself that I had to have it. Furthermore, the material was pretty good for a $14 skirt!

And then I saw this basic top with an unique crochet details on the collar.

Since the material was very thin, it wasn't really worth it ($14 too), but I still got it because I LOVE the details!!

And yes, I dyed part of my hair red and purple. The hair dresser suggested this colour when I told her I wanted some weird colours LOL. I'm planning to add green and blue if possible. Heehee.

Alright, I shall head to bed soon. Checking out my new house early in the morning tmr again! Goodnight everyone!! :)