Saturday, October 6, 2012

LEGOOOOOLAND

*photos taken in this post are from my kit lens which is kinda screwed. sorry for poor quality :(*


Guess those of you who are following me on Twitter, you all should know that I went to Legoland Malaysia today!! I'm still so hyped up LOLOLOL. Am blogging now with red cheeks and droopy eyes haha.

So I woke up at freaking 5AM today. Washed up and all and took a cab down with my mum to Newton to catch our coach. At that point of time, I still on sleep mode as I couldn't sleep well the night before (too excited I guess!).

Met the rest and off we go!!
We went to a shop selling tons of chocolates which are pricey. I'm quite particular when it comes to the type of chocolate I eat so I didn't buy any because they wouldn't let us try >:(

AND LEGOLAND HERE WE GOOOOO

Urm yes. These are amkss staff. I went to a theme park with my sec sch principal and vice-principals. *takes a bow* HAHAHA. For those who don't know, my mum works in my sec sch :)

 My cute mums 

Harry Potter keychains! Too expensive, so I took a picture instead :(



Next Stop: Mini World!

IT'S.DAMN.COOL.

JUST LOOK AT THE DETAILS. *faints*

Here's a video!! :)
Excuse my grammatical errors because I get a teeny weeny bit nervous when taking vids heehee.


My mum and my aunt were turned off the scorching sun, so they took shelter at the shops while my uncle and I went for the rides! 

Average waiting time for the roller coasters is ~15mins. The rides are not too bad, just not as thrilling as the ones in USS. I don't know if it's just me, but the rides are really jerky. Like the chances of you getting a bruise somewhere is pretty high :/

BUT ANYWAY IT'S FUN SO JUST GO AHEAD.


By then, it's almost lunch time, so we went to Manhattan Fish Market for noms. Service there was disappointing. My pasta came after my aunt finished her baked rice. *shakes head* Well at least the food was alright and the price was slightly cheaper than in Singapore.

Went to Tutti Frutti for some frozen goodness!

It was like mouthgasm when we ate the yogurt because the weather was really very bad. Oh, and Tutti Frutti charges according to the weight so I joked about ours could be RM50. My mum freaked out. LOL. My mum ah...

Last photo before leaving!

 Ending off with a xiao-ah-lian-reflection photo of me and my coincidentally stylo-milo mum. I think got back my sec 3 tan :'( Now I live up to my Twitter name (Verytanrui. Punny)

This was a 1-day tour package thingy. S$85/pax which includes ticket to Legoland, shopping at Jusco, dinner and most importantly, 2-way transport.

I think it's much better to go with a tour group because it is cheaper (~RM140 if you buy online or at the theme park) and it usually provides transportation. Legoland is located at a extremely deserted area.. 

Anyway, hope you readers enjoy this post as much as I do! Have a great Sunday! :)