Monday, October 8, 2012

Dragon Playground

top F21 | vest, skorts Taobao | necklace Scape | sandals Rubi | clutch H&M 

A couple of you asked me on Formspring whether I am back together with Guowen.. Well today, I'm going to happily announce that we are back again! Been keeping this low because I want our r/s to stablize first :)

Met this boy today and we had an impromptu decision to explore Toa Payoh after watching Taken 2! The movie was not too bad.

This necklace really caught my eyes a few months back at Scape. I was never a fan of collar design necklaces, but this particular one has very unique and intricate deign. Love it!


Since the both of us are not very familiar with Toa Payoh, it took us quite some time to find the old school dragon playground! We eventually succeeded with the help of Google maps. Phew! (secretly glad that I'm not using iPhone cause ios6's map would have made it worse :P)

We finally meet again!!!!! :')


Walking up the spine of the dragon certainly brought back memories. I remember how my then tiny feet would slip through the gaps and I would cry and scream like I thought my feet was gone. This is probably the reason why such playgrounds don't exist anymore.. 

Sigh. I really hope that the government will never ever destroy this nostalgic playground. Mosaic playgrounds are so so rare now. I better source for rest of them before they are gone forever.


Been putting on lots of weight recently. It's freaking obvious in the photos :( I really wish I can go out for my regular jogs. I guess it's time to see a good physiotherapist.

School's starting next week! I've got mixed feelings about it. Ahhhh, life goes on..