Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Instaluv


Just some photos from my Instagram. Do follow me if you feel generous, it's the same as my Twitter username :)

Today was an amazing day. Woke up early for mcd breakfast and a productive study session. Went over to meet mum lunch and we shopped. Got a new pair of wedges that I love soooo much (and for 50% off!!) and a top for $10. 

Went over to her friend's house and I met up with 2 'Hollanders' that are 16 (Jiaqi) and 19 (Kakit). Kakit was a really shy guy so I mostly talked to Jiaqi. And yes, we went on for HOURS. We even talked about me going over to Holland. She said she will bring me to F21 and H&M there! I really can't wait for that day to come :') Anyway, if you are wondering why their names are kinda Singaporean-ish, their mum is Malaysian while their dad is from Hong Kong. They migrated to Holland when they were still very young.

Pretty cool right? 

Looking forward to Thursday as I'll be bringing them to the Science Center! And of course, looking forward to the end of exams. Hopefully the trip to USS with the puffs will be successful!! Goodnight everyone :)