Saturday, August 11, 2012

Eileen's 16!

First of all, I would like to apologize for dragging this blog post. Was having a hard time trying to upload the photos because my current internet connection sucks! I'm pretty sure all of this will change after we move in to our new house.

On that faithful day, I met up with Wendy and her friend to buy princess Teo's cake at Bishan!

Wendy's BIG box of Nerds.

Meixiang joined us and we took the train down to Jurong East. It was a painfully long train ride. LOL. Met up with the rest at Jcube. We bought our tickets for the 7.30PM slot and went for dinner at Kopitiam.


That place kinda sucks. 

#1: Not allowed to take pictures. What the flying fuck? The main subject of the pictures isn't the fucking food court so please don't be so insecure. And it's not like your food court is VERY nice la. *rolls eyes*

#2: Things are overpriced there. A can of soft drink for $1.80. That's 3X more expensive than Sheng Siong. Actually I can accept the fact that things are expensive (cause it's a new mall..?) there but I just want to pick on them.

#3: Cleaners there are annoying. Nuff said.

After the unpleasant eating experience (lolol), we went out for a breather and to burn some time.

Yunying's jiaobin vibe is coming.

HAPPY EILEEN IS HAPPY.

We decided to move in and sit at the spectators stand to watch those cute tiny people ice skate and fall. *snickers* Because it was so boring, the we did hell of attention-seeking actions such as flipping hair and singing songs out loud (by Mr Koh)

TOLD YOU SO.

Some cute couple ice-skating :)

YY IS LOSING IT.

EILEEN IS LOSING IT TOO.

URM.


We eventually went in. It took me some time to get use to the skates. Met Pei Qi there and we went a few rounds around the rink together (so sweet ^^) and caught up a little. A pity that we didn't take a photo!! Never mind, we will meet again!

I doubt I will be going back there soon because it was a painful experience for me! I got 2 relatively big blisters that were so painful and deep that I don't think they are considered as blisters anymore :'( 

They look worse in rl.

1 week plus of sandals and slippers. Ouch. If you are going there, I advise you to bring your own thick socks. The socks they give are like redundant la.


So this marks the end of Eileen's birthday! Wasn't something big, but I hope you enjoyed yourself :) You've changed a lot for the past few years and I feel like I have been watching you grow up. You are a lucky girl so treasure everything you have yea, especially those wonderful sisters of yours ;) All the best for your O levels. You work hard and you will get results!! Love you!