Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In Sunny Singapore

Met up with my Front Office Management (FOM) group mates yesterday to do an interview with Mr Ivan Seet of Marriott hotel. Gotta thank derek korkor for introducing his friend to us! :)

Surprisingly, the crowned 'Late Godness' me was the first to arrive, followed by Shaya. Tasmay and Shuyi were extremely late so we decided to have brunch @ Toastbox first. After that, we went to Editor's Market for a little shopping. The things there are so overpriced!!! O: There was this cropped tank top going for $45. WTF?

 Shuyi's $3 nail.

The other 2 finally arrived after 2 hours (LOLLL) and we settled down @ Starbucks, Ion, for discussion. After painstakingly jotting down the history and major milestones of the Marriott International, we walked around for more shopping!

I know I'm freaking overdressed compared to them, but it's not the first day you know me~


After the interview with Ivan, I felt that whatever we learn in school is very very very useful and totally related to the real life hotel industry. The interview took our learning to a whole new level. I'm starting to love my course even more!

Guowen and Andy came over to Ion to find me :)


 pink blazer Taiwan | collar top Shopdiygalore | shorts Roseateposy 

We went over to Parklane to submit Guowen's photo and then we went for some L4D2. Woohoo! I'm still really bad at it. I'm not a gaming person but I'm willing to learn *hopeful*

Will be attending a clay art workshop tomorrow at Suntec City. Can't wait! :)