Friday, April 6, 2012

Savoury Galettes


After watching this video last night, I had this crazy idea to get into the kitchen and do a woman's job - cook.

My mum don't really cook because she's always tired from her job and she hates cleaning up. Well, naturally, I don't really cook too. What's more, my kitchen is a living hell for a fat kid. Nothing at all. I even had to borrow an egg from my neighbour just now. LOL.


Luckily for me, Mo was free and she came over to visit me! This was rather impromptu. We went shopping at NTUC and bought cherry tomatoes, ham and green/red pepper for the fillings. Mmm. Healthy.


Thought that the galettes won't be enough, so I cooked my all-time favourite macaroni and cheese.



Some that didn't make the cut.

After 1 hour plus of hard work,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




There's definitely room for improvement, but I'm really proud of what we managed to do! Do give this a try. It's delicious!!!