Monday, March 19, 2012

Taiwan: Queen's Head.


I always wonder how on earth did humans drill through a mountain.


It was raining and the wind was fucking strong over at park. Had to buy Ponchos to prevent ourselves from getting drench. I believe this was the day that screwed my DSLR up :(




The waves were so big and I was afraid that it would wash me off the bridge. Feels kinda like doomsday there. LOL.

After queuing up for 20 mins, we finally got to take pictures with the stone/rock.


I guess it's worth it!!!! But just look that those bitches behind, trying to get a shot of the queen's head without queuing. Argh.

Here's the replica for people who can't make it to the real Queen's Head due to the weather.



After visiting the Queen's head, we went on an hour ride to Jiu Fen. There, we found great food!!! *rubs tummy*

Love the yam balls. So Q!





This is popiah with ice cream and shaved peanut candy. Weird combi, but delicious!

Dad and I were the only brave ones to try the smelly tofu. It's not that smelly actually.

It's a pity that I rained there. If not, we could've shop there for hours :( Mum bought tons of mochi there. I spent most of my money on food. Oh, despite the narrow road, there were motorcycles and even lorries that occasionally drove pass. The resulted in a couple of mini heart attacks ._. Hmm, welcome to Taiwan! Haha!