Sunday, March 4, 2012

Maroon



Went window shopping with my boy at Far East Plaza today. It's been long since we had a proper shopping session together. Sadly, it only lasted for less than an hour. My mind was filled with (cheap) things that I can buy in Taiwan. Getting so hyped up already! Anyway, it's the company that counts Headed to Scotts Square and chanced upon On Pedder. My face was like :O throughout.

THEY ACTUALLY SOLD AUTHENTIC ALEXANDER MCQUEEN CLUTCHES.

I couldn't even bring myself to touch it. I just stood there, admiring the master piece. Godddddd. Can't believe i saw the real thing. No wonder it is so expensive. IT'S GORGEOUS.

On top of that madness, they also carry Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin freaking A-M-A-Z-I-N-G heels, Givenchy, Celine and Chloe. I mean, so what if you can't afford them? You gotta see the real deal in order to motivate yourself to save up for one! It's an investment ;)

When I finally peeled my eyes off those treasures, we went to NTUC to buy ingredients for our Korean maggie mee. Gonna cook it this Tuesday or Wednesday with Guowen! *fingers crossed*