Friday, March 9, 2012

KONY 2012


Just doing my part :)

Got my laptop from the IT Fair today! It's HP Pavilion G4, which is exactly the same as Yunrou's. Got it because it is cheap and the performance is good.

$1080 for 3 years warranty, 8GB ram, 10-in-1 gift box, anti-virus, 4GB memory card and an orbit laptop bag. Quite a good deal yeah? I just need to put in some money for a decent looking laptop sleeve and if money permits, I'll gmask it (Transformers, duh).

The huge downside is that it is very heavy for me. Carrying extra 2.2kg to school almost everyday is no joke. Really wanted to get Asus zenbook (ONLY 1.3KG), but decided to give it a miss because it was over my budget and they couldn't upgrade it to 8GB ram. #PoorGirlProblems


Actually, I feel very proud of myself for being able to pay for the laptop myself! *inserts rabbit smile like above*

Ok. Now.. It's time to mourn the remaining sum of money in my bank.