Monday, February 6, 2012

My Girls




Valerie loves terrorizing Celine.



Went to Kallang Netball Center today with the girls to support our juniors. We bought Quaker energy bars and fruits for them. SEE. We are good seniors :)

The sun wasn't giving mercy and it was scorching hot. The juniors did fairly well. Could have won, but they lost it due to bad passes. Don't worry juniors, you all improved a lot since last year. Have faith and be confident!!!



Met up with Cris after the match! We went to Vertex to get her headphones replaced. Had our dinner at a coffeeshop nearby and we 'found' $5 on the floor *troll face* Decided to spend the $5 on Marble Slab. I think I still prefer Cold Stone :/

That's about it! Work's starting tomorrow. Gonna pick up a jacket @ MBS first. I love going there, I don't know why. Heehee. Goodnight people!!!