Monday, February 6, 2012

Garden




Chanced upon this amazing shop near Ann Siang Hill, Lomography, last week. I was attracted by the shop's name and pulled Guowen in immediately. All the film cameras inside the shop awed me. AND AND AND, they are able to develop my cross-process films!!! Ordinary Kodak shops rejected my film because it requires a different kind of chemical to develop. #HappyGirl95

I wanted to develop it yesterday but my dear Guowen decided to sleep a little more and I missed the chance to go there :(

We went to Vivo with his brother, mum and aunt instead. Had Marche for dinner! The crepe there is really good!! Finally, something to replace their rosti. I don't know why guys like to eat the pork knuckles there. It's super fattening and it's $21.50 for only half of it! O:

Can I stop abruptly?

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-