Sunday, February 19, 2012

Monotone



Stripe dress Gift | Clutch RWB | A.Wang inspired shoes GeraldineT

Attended my cousin's house-warming party just now. It's great to see a family of 6 finally leaving their tiny 3-room apartment to a neat 5-room flat. The party was awkward because 90% of the crowd were strangers and I believe that I was kinda overdressed. Oh well, let's just assume the just were underdressed :P

BTW, the dress I'm wearing is a gift from my cousin, Constance! So gonna wear this to school. Was never a fan of stripes, but I couldn't say 'no' to this particular dress. Kinda like the combination of vertical and horizontal stripes. Weird.

Anyway, I'm so glad to have my cousins' company throughout the party. They are so spontaneous when it comes to photo-taking. I should totally bring them out to photoshoot someday ;)


Tweeted about the Magic Donut which I bought from Peninsula last month. Finally got to use it today! Love how neat my hair looks. Plus plus plus! It's extremely easy to use! Here's a video from 'Tried & Tested' on how to use some amazing hair tools (including the Magic Donut, of course).


She probably the best host on Clicknetwork :)