Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another Goodbye





Yesterday was the day I left Ferragamo.

The 3 months+ of work life was indeed an eye opener. Work politics, competition and challenges. I am glad to be just a part-timer as I don't hold a lot of responsibilities.

I must be really very lucky to get this job. Right from the start, the senior staff were always there to guide me and to 'cover-up' my mistakes. The younger staff will always entertain me and mass feed me.

Now that my working days are over, I can finally enjoy my holidays. *throws confetti*

And my dear haters; I didn't get fired. On top of that, my manager actually wanted to extend my (monthly) contract till my semester starts (so fucking sorry to disappoint you). As I'll be away in Taiwan for a week in the month of March, I decided ended my work in February.

Hmm. If you are thinking that I'm filthy rich by now.. So sorry again. 99.99999% of my pay are set aside for my new laptop and trip to Taiwan. I'm so proud of myself ^^

Thanks Xenia for introducing Chloe from Recruit Express to me! And millions of kisses to Chloe for being so caring and patient with me!