Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Peanut Butter & Jelly Cupcakes


Made peanut butter and jelly cupcakes yesterday since I promised myself to bake during the holidays. So glad that I finally used my oven! And why this? Cause I have eating peanut butter and jelly sandwich so much that I've decided to make them in the cupcake version.


My cupcakes turned out pretty well but the ones on the right were more brown than the rest. Too bad I can't rotate the tray as I (still) do not have mittens :( Any kickass mittens around that I can buy? Probably a matching apron too!


Had a really hard time piping. I'm not sure whether it is due to the consistency of the peanut butter frosting or my cheapo star tip :(

photos from my S3

Anyway, I am still really proud of the cupcakes, especially when these were my first attempt! Even my mum (a really picky eater, unlike me) thinks that they were not bad. Yunrou and her group mates came over and tried the cupcakes. All of them really like the frosting too! *twirls around in delight*

 I will amend and try out the recipe before sharing it with you guys! X :)