Monday, March 4, 2013

Mei Xiang's 18th

So everything started when we heard Mei Xiang complaining about not being able to have a proper celebration on her 18th birthday. For a drinker (:P) like her, turning 18 was a huge thing for her. So I created a whatsapp group which included Eileen, Yunying and Rachel and we actively discussed about her surprise!

After aborting the plan to get her gift vouchers, we decided to get her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Victoria's Secret pouch with body wash, body lotion and body mist! It was pretty worth it! There are more and more VS outlets in Singapore now and I think their products make great gifts! 

On the night before her birthday, I met Eileen, YY and Shin Ru at 313 to prepare for the surprise. Coincidentally, Shin Ru also got her a Victoria Secret Pouch, but in leopard print!
YY being YY.

After exchanging several text messages and calls with MX's friend, Crystalbel, we finally managed to surprise our dear Mei Xiang! And yes! She cried!!!! Oh my, I don't know why I am happy about it LOL. Anyway, there's a video below on the process of this surprise! :)

After she cooled down, we got to a corner and she started unwrapping all her presents. I like how she thought we merely used VS paper bags and got her something else instead LOL. 
WE GOT SO CHEAP OR NOT PFFT.

Happy girl is happy with all her gifts. She couldn't stop thanking all of us. Aww. Giving is a sure a good feeling. Glad she was so happy about this surprise :')

Photos with all the people present that day!!!

Really like this candid photo of her hugging me so tightly. Aww ^^

Well, I got to thank everyone for being so supportive and cooperative, hence making this possible! Especially Crystalbel! As we are not very close, I'm glad that she willingly agreed to help us with this. 

Here's the video which I made. Enjoy :D

Feeling so happy about this surprise! MX, enjoy your 18th! XX