Sunday, December 2, 2012

Guowen's 23rd

Celebrated Guowen's birthday at MBS yesterday! It was a simple one :)

Carried the heavy cake which I've baked (with Qianyan's help *sends flying kisses*) and took the train down to Bayfront station. Met my boy and we went to the room to put our stuff :)


We then went to Din Tai Fung to have our lunch with his family. Guowen's mum is probably the only person who thinks that I'm skinny now lol! Went back to the room to laze around and of course, cut the cake!!


I was really looking forward to him cutting the cake open as I was curious about how the different layers will turn out to be. Andddddddd I'm really pleased with the result!!!!


Vanilla sponge cake with butter cream frosting, topped with fresh blueberries and strawberry jam in between. Yum yum!

BUT

I wasn't confident about my cake cause I know it was going to be too sweet for the adults' liking. Well, true enough, it was indeed too sweet and buttery. Oh well, will do more experiment when I move into my new house :)

After nomming the cake, we went up to the Skypark for a swim!


I FINALLY SWAM IN THE INFINITY POOL.

Imagine my pain, watching others swim the previous times, while I bleed at my, you know. LOL.

After that, I did some revision in the room. Obviously it wasn't productive. Every 10 mins, I would jump onto the oh-so-comfy bed and roll around for awhile.


And then I will indulge in some awesome tea and cookies. How to study you tell me?!?!?

My mum, aunt and uncle came at around 8pm and we shopped around MBS. Was super lucky cause I caught a glimpse of Psy while we were inside LV. My reaction was so big that the staff had to politely ask me cool down to avoid attracting attention. LOL.

Brought them up to the Skypark and etc and then they left. Guowen then surprised me! Not gonna go into details cause it's too sweet and romantic. Heehee *blush* Thank you baby!!! We ordered mcd for supper after that. Haha! How typical of us. We get hungry too easily.


Guowen left early in the morning to fish while I slept till its time to check out. That boy actually caught a 6kg fish! So proud of my boy ^^

Guess I'll stop here cause I need to study. Pfft. All I'm thinking about is the Hong Kong trip!!! Anyway, goodnight everyone! :D